Charlene Vartanian, RN
Expanding health with the power of human touch
Qigong for Health
Qigong is the ancient Chinese movement practice to support a healthy body and long life. Known and loved for its gentle, soft movements, it creates better balance, flexibility, coordination, strength and stamina.
Qigong is an energetic self-healing art. Tai Chi, which is usually more well-known, is a form of Qigong. The practice and theory of Qigong work very well with CranioSacral Therapy as both improve the flow of health in the body.
Qigong gives you an easy-to-use system to keep you feeling great. It is an excellent resource for mindful, dynamic health as we age.
What can Qigong do for you?
- Transform stiffness into flexibility so you can move with ease
- Turn Unsteadiness into balance and confidence
- Reduce pain so you can feel spry and happy
- Support and improve the health of the internal organs
- Create and enjoy the simple pleasure of being in your body
- Open new horizons for personal and community wellness
Love is a force in the center of yourself. Discover your heart, let it overflow. Reconnect body, mind and soul.
Call or text today to schedule an appointment