Charlene Vartanian, RN
Healing Arts of Visalia
Expanding healthcare for body, mind and spirit
CranioSacral Therapy and YOU
Specializing in CranioSacral Therapy, Qigong for Self-Healing, and Healthcare Education
Gentle touch and sensitive communication with the body are the heart of Charlene's hands-on Healing Arts practice. The healing energy of conscious touch changes lives. Respect for the human journey is underlined by these core concepts:
- It is the innate wisdom of the human body to create symptoms of pain, whether it be physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual.
- Acknowledging your body's wisdom with respect to pain is essential to your growth and development.
- You access your body's wisdom when you stop, breath gently, and listen to the stillness within as you nurture yourself back to health.
Bringing Depth to Life
CranioSacral Therapy will be a wonderful addition to your own heartfelt path if you want to:
1. Honor your body for talking to you in its own language.
2. Deepen your practice of awareness, mindfulness or meditation.
3. Seek to explore, expand and celebrate your body, mind and spirit connection.
CranioSacral Therapy facilitates the healing process by:
1. Activating deep listening skills to decipher the body's wisdom.
2. Using skilled, intuitive touch to relieve tension patterns in the body.
3. Offering hands as compassionate, intelligent support to restore harmony.
Body, mind and spirit integrate changes by:
1. Surrendering to deep states of relaxation and consciousness.
2. Aligning the flow of subtle energy through the body.
3. Allowing the inner silence of Creation to be healer of all matter and circumstance.
Experience your inner joy.
Click on the Links below to learn more.
The quieter you become the more you will be able to hear.